Benjamin K. M. Kellogg's picture

Benjamin K. M. Kellogg

Hello, I am Benjamin Kellogg, and I have autism. I graduated summa cum laude from Cayuga Community College in 2012 with an Associate Degree in Arts in Humanities and Social Science with a concentration in writing. Since my graduation, I have been pursuing a career in freelance writing. I created the “Noah and Logan Children’s Book Series" as a way to help children with autism learn the social and life skills I struggled with as a child. I have also had three poems published that focus on my autism, and I am working on a novel about professional wrestling as well. I sincerely hope my works are of help to and enjoyed by readers everywhere.

Author's Work

0 Followers, 5 Pins
$2.99
Noah and Logan Learn to Make New Friends: An illustrated children’s book

This is a colorful and engaging children's story about two young boys who are learning the important social skill of making new friends.

Author: 
Benjamin K.M. Kellogg
40 views 0 likes 0 comments
$2.99
Noah and Logan Learn to Care for Their Pets: An illustrated children's book

This is a colorful and engaging children's story about two young boys who are learning the important life skill of caring for their two pets.

Author: 
Benjamin K.M. Kellogg
36 views 0 likes 0 comments
$2.99
Noah and Logan Learn to Clean

This is a colorful and engaging children's story about two young boys who are learning to clean their playroom!

Author: 
Benjamin K.M. Kellogg
330 views 0 likes 0 comments
$2.99
Noah and Logan Learn To Share

This is a colorful and engaging children's story about two boys who are learning to share two toy dinosaurs! Noah and Logan learn that sharing is fun and makes them both happy.

Author: 
Benjamin K.M. Kellogg
320 views 0 likes 0 comments
$2.99
Noah and Logan Learn to Tie Their Sneakers: an illustrated children's book

This is a colorful and engaging children's story about two young boys who are learning to tie their sneakers.

Author: 
Benjamin K.M. Kellogg
310 views 0 likes 0 comments
Scroll to top